WoundCon Summer 2021 Registration
WoundCon is free for licensed health care professionals to attend on July 16, 2021 with 14 days of on-demand access. Gain extended access to the sessions with WoundCon Pass options (details below).
Choose Your WoundCon Experience
Select the WoundCon Pass that works best for you
- Earn Up to 15 CME/CE Credits
- Live Day Access
- 14 Days of On-Demand Access
Extended Access Pass
- Includes Everything in the Standard Pass PLUS the following:
- 30-Day On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until August 29, 2021)
- The WoundSource Glossary of Key Wound Care Terms: This digital PDF includes over 700 terms and definitions related to wound management. For use as a study guide, quick reference tool, or staff training aid.
- Includes Everything in the Extended Access Pass PLUS the following:
- 6 Month On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until January 31, 2022)
- Pressure Injury Prevention: A Guide for People At Risk and Family Caregivers eBook: This easy-to-understand digital PDF guide provides patients and caregivers with definitions, illustrations, and guidance on recognizing and preventing pressure injuries.
- The WoundSource Wound Care “Quick Facts” Library: The WoundSource Wound Care “Quick Facts” Library contains over 15 fully illustrative fact sheets on topics in wound management including chronic wounds, wound bed preparation, biofilm management, and more. Use these fact sheets to keep staff up to date on wound care terms and statistics. Post them on bulletin board or use them as handouts in staff meetings or trainings.
All Access Pass
- Includes Everything in the PowerPass PLUS the following:
- 12 Month On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until July 16, 2022)
- Types of Dressings: Features, Indications, and Contraindications eBook: Wound care dressings come in many formats, including antimicrobial, cellular and/or tissue products, and foam dressings. This easy-to-use reference guide reviews the different categories of dressings and their attributes to aid in product selection for various wound types.
- WoundSource Assessment & Documentation: Practical Guidance for Health Care Professionals eBook: Wound assessment is the first step in developing and implementing a plan of care that meets the patient’s goals. This guide, authored by a team of multidisciplinary clinicians, provides guidance and useful tools in assessing and documenting wounds.