WoundCon Summer 2022 Registration
WoundCon is free for licensed health care professionals to attend on July 15, 2022 with 14 days of on-demand access. Gain extended access to the sessions with WoundCon Pass options (details below).
EARLY REGISTRATION PRICES END MAY 31, 2022
- Earn Up to 15.5 CME/CE Credits
- Live Day Access
- 14 Days of On-Demand Access
Extended Access PassEARLY REGISTRATION PRICE $15.99
- Includes Everything in the Standard Pass PLUS the following:
- 30-Day On-Demand Access to WoundCon Summer 2022 Accredited Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until August 30, 2022)
- Chronic Wound Care: What’s in Your Toolbox?: Chronic wound management is a multi-faceted beast and is vital that health care professionals be familiar with the tools available to them. This guide reviews common chronic wound etiologies, including underlying pathologies, appearance, and standard of care methods for encouraging wound closure. It then reviews advanced therapy modalities that can aid in healing even the most stubborn of chronic wounds.
PowerPassEARLY REGISTRATION PRICE $39.99
- Includes Everything in the Extended Access Pass PLUS the following:
- 6-Month On-Demand Access to WoundCon Summer 2022 Accredited Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until January 29, 2023)
- The WoundSource Glossary of Key Wound Care Terms: This digital PDF includes over 700 terms and definitions related to wound management. For use as a study guide, quick reference tool, or staff training aid.
- Types of Dressings: Features, Indications, and Contraindications eBook: Wound care dressings come in many formats, including antimicrobial, cellular and/or tissue products, and foam dressings. This easy-to-use reference guide reviews the different categories of dressings and their attributes to aid in product selection for various wound types.
All Access PassEARLY REGISTRATION PRICE $95.99
- Includes Everything in the PowerPass PLUS the following:
- 12-Month On-Demand Access to WoundCon Summer 2022 Accredited Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until July 14, 2023)
- WoundSource Assessment & Documentation: Practical Guidance for Health Care Professionals eBook: Wound assessment is the first step in developing and implementing a plan of care that meets the patient’s goals. This guide, authored by a team of multidisciplinary clinicians, provides guidance and useful tools in assessing and documenting wounds.
- WoundSource Study Companion eGuide: This quiz-based learning tool features over 12 topic sections to help guide your wound care studies or support staff education activities.