WoundCon Fall 2021 Registration
WoundCon is free for licensed health care professionals to attend on November 12, 2021 with 14 days of on-demand access. Gain extended access to the sessions with WoundCon Pass options (details below).
Choose Your WoundCon Experience
Select the WoundCon Pass that works best for you
- Earn Up to 15 CME/CE Credits
- Live Day Access
- 14 Days of On-Demand Access
Extended Access Pass
- Includes Everything in the Standard Pass PLUS the following:
- 30-Day On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until December 26, 2021)
- The WoundSource Wound Care “Quick Facts” Library: The WoundSource Wound Care “Quick Facts” Library contains over 15 fully illustrative fact sheets on topics in wound management including chronic wounds, wound bed preparation, biofilm management, and more. Use these fact sheets to keep staff up to date on wound care terms and statistics. Post them on bulletin board or use them as handouts in staff meetings or trainings.
- Includes Everything in the Extended Access Pass PLUS the following:
- 6 Month On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until May 26, 2022)
- The WoundSource Glossary of Key Wound Care Terms: This digital PDF includes over 700 terms and definitions related to wound management. For use as a study guide, quick reference tool, or staff training aid.
- Types of Dressings: Features, Indications, and Contraindications eBook: Wound care dressings come in many formats, including antimicrobial, cellular and/or tissue products, and foam dressings. This easy-to-use reference guide reviews the different categories of dressings and their attributes to aid in product selection for various wound types.
All Access Pass
- Includes Everything in the PowerPass PLUS the following:
- 12 Month On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until November 12, 2022)
- WoundSource Assessment & Documentation: Practical Guidance for Health Care Professionals eBook: Wound assessment is the first step in developing and implementing a plan of care that meets the patient’s goals. This guide, authored by a team of multidisciplinary clinicians, provides guidance and useful tools in assessing and documenting wounds.
- WoundSource Study Companion eGuide: This quiz-based learning tool features over 12 topic sections to help guide your wound care studies or support staff education activities.