Join us for WoundCon Fall 2021
The largest global, virtual wound care conference
Friday, November 12, 2021 Live
8:00AM – 6:45PM EST
Free On-Demand Access Available to Registrants for 2-weeks: November 13 – November 26
About WoundCon Fall 2021
WoundCon offers free CME/CE credit and registration is completely free for licensed health care professionals like you.
No travel is required to attend WoundCon, and you can access the education around your busy schedule. WoundCon offers practical strategies that can be immediately put into practice based on the latest evidence and innovations in wound care.
WoundCon Fall 2021
What You’ll Find at WoundCon Fall 2021
Latest Research and Advancements in Wound Care
Physicians, nurses, podiatrists and other licensed health care professionals can earn free CME/CE credit by participating in accredited sessions delivered by leading innovators in the field.
Interactive Exhibit Hall
Gain access to live product demos, educational programs, and Q&A sessions. Connect with exhibitors in real-time and fill your virtual tote bag with valuable resources and handouts.
Innovations and Technology
Visit the exclusive Poster Hall and Product Technology Showcase to view cutting-edge research, case studies in wound medicine and gain instant-access to education on the latest advancements in wound care.
WoundCon Fall 2021 Featured Sessions & Speakers
WoundCon is designed specifically to address the educational needs of a global, multidisciplinary audience of health care professionals. We incorporate attendee feedback into each event to deliver you the most relevant and up-to-date education. Join WoundCon for a single CME session or stay for the entire day to engage in presentations from our dynamic speakers.
Best Approaches to Prevent Recurring Diabetic Foot Ulcers
David G. Armstrong, DPM, MD, PhD
“Inside-Out” Pressure Injuries: Applying the Angiosome Concept to Pressure Injury Development
Caroline Fife, MD
Supporting the Post-operative Amputee: Improving Outcomes under Life-Changing Circumstances
Paulinder Rai, DO, MPH
Fistula Focus: Practical NPWT Application Tips for Managing Fistulas
Mary Anne R. Obst, BSN, RN, CCRN, CWON
Choose Your WoundCon Experience
Select the WoundCon Pass that works best for you
- Earn Up to 15 CME/CE Credits
- Live Day Access
- 14 Days of On-Demand Access
Extended Access Pass
- Includes Everything in the Standard Pass PLUS the following:
- 30-Day On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until December 26, 2021)
- The WoundSource Wound Care “Quick Facts” Library: The WoundSource Wound Care “Quick Facts” Library contains over 15 fully illustrative fact sheets on topics in wound management including chronic wounds, wound bed preparation, biofilm management, and more. Use these fact sheets to keep staff up to date on wound care terms and statistics. Post them on bulletin board or use them as handouts in staff meetings or trainings.
- Includes Everything in the Extended Access Pass PLUS the following:
- 6 Month On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until May 26, 2022)
- The WoundSource Glossary of Key Wound Care Terms: This digital PDF includes over 700 terms and definitions related to wound management. For use as a study guide, quick reference tool, or staff training aid.
- Types of Dressings: Features, Indications, and Contraindications eBook: Wound care dressings come in many formats, including antimicrobial, cellular and/or tissue products, and foam dressings. This easy-to-use reference guide reviews the different categories of dressings and their attributes to aid in product selection for various wound types.
All Access Pass
- Includes Everything in the PowerPass PLUS the following:
- 12 Month On-Demand Access to All Sessions Through the WoundSource Academy (Access Available Until November 12, 2022)
- WoundSource Assessment & Documentation: Practical Guidance for Health Care Professionals eBook: Wound assessment is the first step in developing and implementing a plan of care that meets the patient’s goals. This guide, authored by a team of multidisciplinary clinicians, provides guidance and useful tools in assessing and documenting wounds.
- WoundSource Study Companion eGuide: This quiz-based learning tool features over 12 topic sections to help guide your wound care studies or support staff education activities.
The WoundCon Experience
“I think the event has been very informative and well presented. I enjoy that there is a mixed discipline of presentations with varying perspectives. Thank you very much for putting together such an amazing conference.”
“I am so glad that we have this technology to be able to attend conferences like this from our homes.”
“Congratulations! The virtual seminar is awesome. I just visited all of the exhibits and sent a thank you message to every exhibitor that had their live chat turned on.”
“This is my first experience with any wound care conference and I am already learning so much. The interactive tools are well done and very helpful. Thank you!”
“I am absolutely loving it, thank you so much for facilitating this! I am relatively new to the health care field and was very excited for the opportunity to attend your conference.”
WoundCon is the first and largest global, virtual wound care conference. WoundCon brings together health care professionals from all care settings to learn practical strategies that can immediately be put into practice based on the latest scientific evidence and innovations in wound care.